- This Power inverter is able to charge the battery bank when AC power is connected to the inverter.
- 2000 watt is continuous output power, peak output power is 6000W
- This inverter can ONLY work with 12V battery system.
- Inverter CAN NOT support connect in parallel.
- Inverter MUST have a battery, and the battery MUST be connected first
FIVE WORKING MODE ：
- AC Priority Mode - The AC input (utility power/city grid) will supply power to AC output (applianesload) first, and auto charge battery at the same time. Inverter will auto stop charging when batterbeen fully charged. When there is no AC input, inverter will auto switch to battery power supply.
- Battery Priority Mode - The battery power will supply power to AC output (applianes/load) When battery voltage reach low voltage limit, if AC input is on, inverter will auto switch to AC inputsupply; If AC input is off inverter will auto shut down. When battery voltage reach low voltage restore setting, inverter will auto switch back to battery supply.
- ECO Mode - Similar to AC priority mode. When AC input (utility power/city grid) is off, the inverter will auto enter standby status when appliances capacity under 5% inverter capacity. Inverter wilkeep auto switch between on and standby status in order to detact if AC output (applianes/load) capacity over 5% of the inverter capacityf the AC output capacity over this above mentioned limit, inverter will auto switch from standby status to inverting status.
- Generator mode - use unstable generator to generate power, access the inverter AC inputthrough the inverter AVR regulator, automatic matching 50HZ/60HZ municipal frequency, outputvoltage regulator in the normal operating range.
- Unattended Mode - Similar AC priority mode. When AC input (utility power/city grid) is ofbattery voltage is too low, the inverter will auto shut down AC output and enter STANDBY status.Once battery been charged it back to the restore voltage point, the inverter will restart the ACoutputOn the other hand,when AC input back on, inverter will auto restart AC output as well.