NOTE: DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOADS HAVE DIFFERENT STARTING IMPULSE CURRENTS. CUSTOMERS NEED TO SELECT THE APPROPRIATE INVERTER MODEL ACCORDING TO THE ACTUAL EQUIPMENT POWER, CURRENT, AND LOAD CHARACTERISTICS.
- This Power inverter is able to charge the battery bank when AC power/Solar power is connected to the inverter.
- 5000 watt is continuous output power, peak output power is 15000W
- This inverter can ONLY work with 24V battery system.
- Inverter CAN NOT support connect in parallel.
- Inverter MUST have a battery, and the battery MUST be connected first.
FIVE WOKING MODE:
1. AC/Line priority mode -- always use ac power as priority input, provide ac output, and automatically charge the battery.
2. Battery priority mode -- Priority should be given to battery power supply. After low voltage protection, the battery will be transferred to market power supply. When the battery is full, the battery will be transferred back to battery power.
3. ECO Mode---Load < 10% automatic sleep and stop output, load > 10% automatic boot back to normal inversion.
4. Generator mode -- use unstable generator 240V to generate power, access the inverter AC input, through the inverter AVR regulator, automatic matching 60HZ municipal frequency, output voltage regulator in the normal operating range.
5. Unattended Mode---When the battery is low voltage, the inverter goes into standby state(Power saving state). When the battery restores the voltage value set by yourself (such as solar charging), the inverter will restore the normal output of the inverter, and realize unattended full automatic operation!