60A SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
- Display real-time power generation and current.
- Chinese and English, multi-function LCD screen and operation menu.
- Display fault records, to facilitate customer troubleshooting in a timely manner.
- Battery temperature sensor (BTS) automatically provides temperature compensation.
- The latest MPPT algorithm is used to track the maximum power point of solar power generation in real time. The charging efficiency is over 98.5 % and the tracking accuracy is over 99.73 %.
- Multiple protections: overcharge/over discharge/overheat/reverse/overload/short-circuit protection
- ALWAYS connect battery first !! Make sure enough batteries’ voltage let controller recognize the right system voltage. NEVER connect the solar panel array to the controller without a battery. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.
- DO NOT connect any Inverter/ wind/ Alternator or Charger into the charge controller !! Please connect the Inverter directly to the battery.
- Ensure solar input voltage higher 3V or more than batteries’ voltage and total input power in the range. If input power is too low for max input power, it may be appears to have been discontinued, the charging current almost be zero when controller is floating charge.
- The charging indicator is on and off, and the charging current is off and on. This situation generally occurs on cloudy days or in the evening when the light is insufficient, which is a normal phenomenon.
- When the controller is buzzing, it is because the fan is trying to dissipate heat. Please wait patiently.
- DO NOT install the charging controller in direct sunlight to avoid power loss due to overheating. Remove all clutter around the controller to reduce interference and make sure there is enough space for heat dissipation. ( leaving a space of approx. 20cm )
- Ensure all connections going into and from the controller are tight. DO NOT let the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals of the battery touch each other.